Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Never-ending Granny...

Good morning!

We had a very wet and rainy afternoon here yesterday so as the littles snuggled up to watch a movie on the back deck, I took to some HOOKing; it had been a couple of weeks. ( I'm talking crochet here.  :)  )  And with the rain coming down in sheets I didn't feel too guilty about indulging in some yarn time.

On my Granny love Pinterest board I had pinned a free e-book from the crochet crowd for a never ending Granny square afghan.  I thought I'd start with a three strand version...

After some re-reading and re-doing and multiple trips for snacks for the littles, I had a handle on it and a pretty good start to it.  Perfect timing for a WIP Wednesday (work in progress).



If you love yourself some "Fibre", be sure to connect with me on Pinterest.

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment