Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Twelve Week Chickens! {{WORDless Wednesday}} October 21, 2015

Well hey there!

If you don't follow us on Instagram you are missing out on a daily dose of CHICKEN love.  :)  So to mark their twelve weeks here at Schnick Acres, the WORDless Wednesday post this week is some photos of me enjoying coffee with the flock this morning.  Enjoy!



They really do like my sing song -baby talk voice... really they do!

Whatcha doing human?

That APPLE on the back of your phone.. I can eat that, right?

Scratch and Peck,...repeat.

Digging under leaves for worms and yummy bugs.

This is a rooster - the chicken just in behind is a hen.
Derek's ducks really don't care too much to hang out with me; they prefer their own private conversations around the duck pool, but maybe next time I'll showcase them - they are pretty neat.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting today :-) Love your video of the chickens, ours follow us too but they are not free range, though I'd like to! They have so much personality, really need to talk and interact with them. Great to meet you! Have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete